Follow us on InstagramThe annual White Mesa Ute Community Protest and Spiritual Walk is happening May 18. The only remaining uranium mill in the country sits right next to the White Mesa Ute community, threatening their water source. Come learn about this important issue and support the community at this annual gathering.2019 Round River Rendezvous || Colorado Plateau || July 3rd-10th || www.2019rrr.org - Save the Date, Smash the State! - Join us July 3rd-10th as we support a local campaign. Featuring rad workshops and presentations--direct action, climbing, blockades, ecology walks, campaign strategy, local land and water struggles, and more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! - 📍So-called “Utah” occupied lands of the Shoshone, Goshute, Southern Paiute, Ute, and Diné peoples.
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
- RT @sagegrouserebel: The #BookCliffsHWY is moving forward again. The #SCICutah is applying for a ROW with the BLM despite prolonged public… 2 weeks ago
- Announcing the 2019 Earth First! Round River Rendezvous 2019 Round River Rendezvous || Colorado Plateau || July 3r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Today, the Utah BLM is holding the largest oil and gas sale since 2008. Young people are demanding @GovHerbert step… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Canyon Country Rising Tide stands in solidarity with all the amazing young people all over the world striking today… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We in the environmental justice community welcome immigrant communities in Utah despite attempts by white supremaci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tags#CoRiver #KeepitintheGround #stopSITLA art in action Book Cliffs Highway Bookcliffs Highway CIB climate justice Colorado River Eastern Utah Regional Connector Highway Enefit Flood Wall Street just transition Lake Powell Pipeline oil & gas lease sales Oil shale Petroteq Rising Tide SCIC take action! tar sands tarsands tar sands in utah tar sands triangle USOS USO Utah