Follow us on Instagram10 people are facing felony charges from an action that took place in Salt Lake City this July against the proposed Inland Port. Many more have been charged with misdemeanors from that action and others while the Port Authority Board evades the public process and continues to push this polluting project towards fruition. Please consider giving what you can to support the defendants. Link in bio. #StopthePollutingPort. Photo credits: 1 Civil Riot, 2 & 3 & 5 Moonclaw Productions, 4 Slc TribuneWe have exciting news to announce! After operating under the Grand Canyon Trust and Landscape Conservation Initiative for five years, Uplift is officially branching off on its own! We need your help to launch a youth-led grassroots organization that will connect, train, and mobilize thousands of young people across the Southwest! Please donate at bit.ly/launchuplift. A generous donor has offered to match every dollar we raise up to $10,000, so your gift will go even further! Your donation will help us organize direct actions, create accessible, well paid fellowships for frontline youth, launch a training collective, and continue to host the Uplift Climate Conference! We appreciate your support!
- RT @zak_podmore: BREAKING: Voters in San Juan County, Utah, have defeated Proposition 10, which would have created a study committee to con… 1 week ago
- 10 people are facing felony charges from an action that took place in Salt Lake City this July against the proposed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RisingTideNA: What an amazing day so far. A world beyond oil is possible. #ClimateActionNow #climatestrikeSF https://t.co/EMA5drlaJg 1 month ago
- RT @RyanDBeam: @UintaBasinRWY Sounds like nothing more than a fancy way to line the pockets of private companies with public money to me. M… 1 month ago
- RT @MattOakland: Beautiful day in #SanFrancisco where the financial district is car-free as the #ClimateStrike continues. Thousands shut do… 1 month ago
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
Tags#CoRiver #KeepitintheGround #stopSITLA art in action Book Cliffs Highway Bookcliffs Highway CIB climate justice Colorado River Eastern Utah Regional Connector Highway Enefit Flood Wall Street just transition Lake Powell Pipeline oil & gas lease sales Oil shale Petroteq Rising Tide SCIC take action! tar sands tarsands tar sands in utah tar sands triangle USOS USO Utah